United Ministries’ Transformation Walk is seeking original art for t-shirts and posters. The winning submission will represent the Transformation Walk in a compelling way, showcasing Greenville’s compassion for those less fortunate as well as the inspirational determination of those who hope to change their lives for the better. Learn more about the Transformation Walk here.
- All media acceptable; winning art to be reproduced and printed by 4-color process.
- Overall size should not exceed 30”x30”. Vertical orientations (where the overall width is smaller than the overall height) are recommended.
- Omitting all text is recommended, with the understanding that United Ministries will add text into or around the art for the purposes of the t-shirt and poster.
- All entries are considered donations. Non-winning entries will be auctioned off to benefit United Ministries.
- Judges will select 3 finalists, and the winner will be determined by people’s choice.
- The winning artist receives a $250 cash prize, as well as widespread recognition.
- Two runners-up will receive gift packages, as well as recognition.
Artwork is due June 5, 2017. Drop-off at United Ministries, 606 Pendleton Street, Greenville, SC 29601, Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Please direct questions to (864) 335-2614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit an entry form below.