Puckett Center for Economic Mobility Address
503 Vardry Street
Greenville SC, 29601
Striving to Thrive is an individualized coaching program designed to assist participants with reaching their financial and educational goals.
Following orientation, participants work one-on-one with their economic mobility coach to develop and implement individual plans to achieve their unique goals.
Call (864) 605-7696 for an appointment or more information. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid Social Security card and picture ID are required (Don’t have one? Contact us.) Services are based on your need and previous assistance offered. Please see below the types of assistance available with details on eligibility:
Food and Medication
606 Pendleton Street, Greenville, SC 29601
- Food is offered once every 3 months per household.
- Financial assistance with medicine is offered one every 12 months per individual.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Friday mornings
- Open from 8:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m.
- Offered to the first 40 participants
Financial Assistance with Rent or Utility
- By Appointment Only
- Appointments can be made by calling (864) 336.2661 on Tuesdays (only) at 11:00 a.m.
For more information, you may email email@example.com.
United Ministries provides temporary emergency shelter for families with children experiencing homelessness.
If you need shelter for your family, please call us at (864) 271-3424.
If you need further assistance, please email your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org